Program Highlights Include:
- Seven day educational Poland experience which will be accompanied by a Survivor
- 5 Day Specialty Week: Sea To Sea hike, Gadna Army Experience or Diversity in Israel.
- Snorkeling in the Red Sea in Eilat
- Camping outside under the stars
- Hadracha/Leadership training
- Programs with our international sister-movement Hanoar Hatzioni
- Volunteering/Tikkun Olam Projects (Volunteer Hours)
- Spending the summer of your life with all your friends
We offer three options for specialty week: Gadna, Diversity and Co-Existance and a Sea to Sea hike. Each bus will follow a traditional itinerary including the above highlights and will be participating in the specialty week option for 5 days in the middle of the summer.
The option that is chosen has no reflection as to what bus each participant will be on. Each participant will be able to request two friends to be with, however we cannot guarantee any requests. If there is a situation where neither request can be permitted you will be contacted.
The programs are priced differently, so please read the Registration Information carefully.
Gadna: Spend one week at the IDF’s Gadna program. It is very important for our chanichim to have a better understanding of what it means for Israelis to serve in the army.
Sea to Sea Hike: For those who want a more physical program, this hike is for you. There will be camping, stunning daily views, sleeping under the stars and more! Please note that this is a physically challenging experience with day long hikes in extreme temperatures.
Diversity in Israel: Participants will learn and experience the diverse community that lives in Israel. They will interact with the Muslim, Christian and Druze communities.
All of these programs are filled up on a first come, first served basis.